Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pictures.... 26 weeks





This next photo is only being posted at the insistence of my husband... I thought it only fair that he post a picture of himself in this position as well, but for some reason Jeremy did not agree. (I did take the photo but he said he would prefer not to have his belly on the internet. I am not sure how that statement is not a double standard.)

I am feeling really good these days and this weekend I finally took some down time and was able to rest. It made a big difference and I am hoping to try and make sure I am putting rest as a priority on my list. I need to remember that in the big scheme of things most of everything that I pack into my schedule is not worth our health.


We have started getting the baby's room together. Jeremy put together the crib this weekend. Mom and I will start decorating and arranging everything after the bed gets moved out.

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2009 at 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! It was fun to see you last week. Have fun putting everything together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home