Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Weekend!


We have had a very busy baby weekend! Saturday Jeremy and I had the 3D/4D ultra-sound. It was really exciting. However, Baby Stanley takes after her daddy already and was not interested in waking up. She was nestled in tight, so we were only able to get profile pictures. We did get to see her open her eyes and scrunch her face up in disgust over the poking and prodding. (Of course as soon as we got home she was ready to perform.) I personally think she is going to look like Jeremy and has my feet.)

Sunday was baby shower day for my sister, Crystal. She is in town from Hawaii and my mom and I were excited to give her a baby shower for her and her little boy on the way. Her daughter, Leora was the life of the party. Leora thought everything was for her and at one point took all her clothes of and put on the baby's clothes. We were also fortunate to have the Williams' side of my family in town and were able to have them over on Sunday.





I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to spend so much time with family this weekend. So even though, I am exhausted it has been a wonderful past couple of days. We have a doc appointment on Tuesday and I will post more after that.

P.S. If anyone can give me a lesson on adding pictures to these posts I would be very grateful. I am incredibly frustrated right now and have given up on the layout. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2009 at 2:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the pics look great - mine are always the same layout. The ultrasound pics are very cool. Glad you had a great weekend with family - looks like lots of fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home