Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am one lucky Mommy. I have so many wonderful women in my life that came to the shower to support us and bring wonderful gifts. Baby girl has a full wardrobe for the next 6 months, so many hand-made blankets and we got lots of the other practical items that we need too!

We are currently at 35 weeks and I feel like it could be any day now. Which hopefully won't be for at least two more weeks! Our friends, Terry and Isabella, welcomed their beautiful girl, Sara, this weekend and I think that has made it all the more real for us. Jeremy decided that I needed to have my bag packed before the end of the weekend. He says he doesn't want to have to figure out what to pack... but I am finding myself in the same boat. What do you need? I am sure I will over pack... I can't decide on her going home outfit so I have packed her options. (Just in case her mood calls for something other than what I brought.)

The nesting continues. We are getting close to being ready..... I think. Today I washed all the bedding and her clothes. (We better not get surprised with a boy!) I continue to be amazed at the never-ending list of supplies that are needed. I hit up Target today and will probably finish with Babies R Us tomorrow.

Overall, I am feeling pretty good. I feel like she has dropped a bit and it has really helped with my breathing and the pain I have been having in my right rib cage. I am moving a lot slower and have been having problems with swelling in my right foot, but am happy and excited. I am very grateful to have a healthy pregnancy and to be feeling as good as I am.

Below are a few pictures fr0m the shower.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home